Online booking opens Monday 27 March 2017 at 09:00
Telephone, and walk-in bookings will be taken from 10 April 2017 - 01748 880019
Swaledale Festival Box Office, Hudson House, Reeth, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL11 6TB.
The Box Office will be open from 10 April 2017 - Monday to Friday 10:00 to 13:00.
During the Festival it will be open every day from 10:00 to 16:00 (27 May to 10 June 2017).
Outside these hours please leave a telephone message and we will reply as soon as we can.
Tickets must be paid for at time of order.
Cheques should be made payable to 'Swaledale Festival'
Refunds will only be given if an event is cancelled or sold out, and in the event of sold out events, if we have managed to re-sell your tickets.
The Festival reserves the right to charge a £2 transaction fee if refunds are given.
The Festival reserves the right to alter Artists and programmes in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Festival ‘Friends’ priority booking
We are very grateful for the generous support given by our loyal Festival 'Friends' and we offer a number of attractive benefits, including a priority booking period. Please click here for further information.
- Advance booking is advised for all events.
- Seats are not numbered.
- Doors open 30 minutes before events start.
- Unsold tickets may be available at the door; please call the Box Office to check.
- Due to the nature of church architecture, some seats may have a restricted view and you may want to bring a cushion for extra comfort.
- In order to be fair to all, reservation of seats for absent audience members is not allowed.
- Afternoon events are generally around 60 minutes long with no interval. Evening events are generally around 120 to 150 minutes long with an interval of around 20 minutes.
- Refreshments will be available at many of our venues. Details will be on the individual event page when possible.
If you have specific needs, and particularly if you use a wheelchair or have a companion dog, please make us aware when booking and we will do our best to help. Please call our Box Office on 01748 880019 for further advice.
Parking can be difficult at many of our venues, but it is important that we don’t inconvenience local people, so please be careful not to clog up the villages. This is particularly important in Grinton, where we urge you to follow the signs and park in the field over the bridge. Drivers of disabled visitors: please call the Box Office for drop-off advice: 01748 880019.
Places are limited so please book in advance. Our walks do sell out fast but people often drop out, so if you would like to go on our waiting list please contact the Box Office. You’ll need sturdy boots, waterproofs and a hat. For the longer walks bring lunch and water. Well behaved dogs are welcome if on a lead, unless otherwise indicated. Coins for ticket machines are needed if starting from a car park. Published durations are approximate.
Recording and photography
Unauthorised photography and recording are strictly forbidden at all events.
2018 Festival dates: 26 May to 9 June 2018
Please put the dates in your diary now. We will be delighted to see you.