"Angel: someone who puts money into an enterprise, particularly a theatrical production." (Chambers 21st Century Dictionary)
This page describes sponsorship opportunities for individuals and non-profit organisations. Commercial organisations should see our Business Support page.
If you're an individual, a couple, a small group or a non-profit organisation, you could become an Angel, and be associated with your favourite artist or event at the next Festival. We ask for a minimum of between £120 and £500, depending upon the event, and this should be regarded as a donation. This is always only part of the cost of staging the event. There may be up to 3 Angels for an event but we will consider exclusive association for a substantial donation for a specific event.
Applications for new Angels open each year in early to mid-January; previous Angels will have already been given first pick so if you are very keen to become an Angel, it would be worth contacting our Angels organiser to let us know of your interest.
- Benefits include:
· Acknowledgement in the Festival brochure: GENEROUSLY SUPPORTED BY.…
· Public thanks at the start of the event (both this and the above are optional if you prefer anonymity)
· Two complimentary tickets to your chosen event, with reserved seats,
· Two free event programmes (these are sold at most events).
· Introduction to the Artistic Director and event artists (when possible), for you and your companions.
· Priority choice for supporting the following year’s events.
If you are interested in being an Angel at a future Swaledale Festival, please email us in the first instance. We will get back to you to discuss options, and look forward to welcoming you to our Angel scheme.